PRP TREATMENT FOR SKIN IN GURGAON
PRP treatment is Platelet Rich Plasma therapy for skin rejuvenation. The treatment method uses the patient’s blood to fix skin issues like wrinkles, fine lines, sunburn marks, etc. PRP is a non-invasive or non-surgical treatment with no fear of side effects. The most significant benefit of this treatment is you get natural-looking results. There is no use of synthetic fillers. Also, it has long-lasting effects as its impact lasts for two years. Recently there has been a high demand for PRP treatment for Skin in Gurgaon with the emergence of clinics like Advance Wellness. We have the latest technology, PRP equipment, and a team of trained cosmetologists. Our broad client base has people from various national and international locations. Through free consultation, we guide the patients about the treatment procedure. You can contact us anytime for a video or face-to-face consultation, and we will explain how soon we can start your treatment. You can also visit us for PRP Treatment in Gurgaon. Advance Wellness guarantees 100% results fulfilling your expectations from the treatment.
OUR PRP TREATMENT FOR SKIN SOLUTIONS
Advance Wellness follows the industry’s top standards using the best instruments for PRP Skin Treatment in Gurgaon. We use US FDA-approved devices and medical equipment handled by trained technicians. All our equipment is of top quality, including centrifuge, topical anesthetics, PRP kit, micro-needling device, medical microscope, and ultrasound or imaging devices. The clinic is quite specific about maintaining industry standards. We hire only experienced and scholarly doctors and dermatologists. At our PRP Treatment Clinic in Gurgaon, we give individualized attention to every client. You can rely on us for anything in PRP skin treatment. We employ only skilled hands to treat our patients. It is why Advance Wellness is among the most dependable skin care clinics in Gurgaon and the country.
Dr. Niyti dhawn
– Sr. Consultant Dermatologist M.D. (Dermatology)
Dr. Niyati Dhawn is a distinguished and highly accomplished Sr. Consultant Dermatologist specializing in M.D. (Dermatology). After more than ten years of stellar triumphs in her career, she has earned a prominent reputation in aesthetics and cosmetology. Dr. Niyati's expertise extends to being a Senior Medical Aesthetician & Cosmetic Consultant, leading the esteemed Cosmetology Department at Harsh ENT Hospitals. Alongside, she has established her own renowned Aesthetic Clinic – Advanced Wellness, located in Gurgaon & Ghaziabad. One of Dr. Niyati's most significant contributions to the cosmetic industry is her pioneering work in PRP (Platelet-Rich Plasma) treatments in the Delhi NCR region. Her extensive research and exploration of PRP's different applications in various treatments have led to remarkable advancements in the field. Dr. Niyati's dedication to knowledge dissemination is evident through her publications in reputable journals on PRP and PRF (Platelet-Rich Fibrin), showcasing her expertise in this area.
OUR APPROACH FOR SKIN PRP TREATMENT
PRP includes several sessions, and a gap of a 30 to 45 days between every two sessions is required. Following this approach is vital to get the best results after getting the Best PRP Treatment for Skin in Gurgaon. Usually, the treatment procedure takes four to six visits to the doctor. Between the two visits, a gap of four to six weeks is required to let the skin heal for the next session. Don’t worry; this does not mean you will have any skin issues. It’s just swelling that occurs after injecting the plasma into the affected area, which is normal. If you talk about the cost, each session has an approximate cost of Rs 6,000 to Rs 10,000. The cost for PRP Treatment Cost in Gurgaon may vary depending upon the individual conditions of the client. However, our clinics use the best devices and prioritize results more than charging unreasonably.
The treatment procedure goes like this –
- STEP 1: A blood sample is taken from the patient’s arm.
- STEP 2: The sample is then centrifuged (spinning at different speeds, separating the blood components rich in platelets.
- STEP 3: Injecting the centrifuged blood into the affected area is the last step.
PRP TREATMENT FOR SKIN OUTCOME
All people who come to us looking for the Best Clinic for PRP Treatment for Skin in Gurgaon have several common expectations. You are also not an exception, for sure. After all, this is what the treatment is meant for. At Advance Wellness, we assure the best results, and we have proved ourselves right every time. You get the following results after the skin PRP.
- Natural improvement in skin texture
- Healthier and glowing skin
- Long-lasting impact
- Vanished wrinkles and fine lines
- No more soggy skin
PRP treatments have no side effects as they use no synthetic chemicals. It uses the patient’s own healing power present in his blood cells. We have the best doctors in the country to perform PRP Treatment in Gurgaon. All our patients get the desired outcome after the treatment, as we also provide cautious after-treatment care.
PRE - AND POST-TREATMENT INSTRUCTIONS FOR PRP TREATMENT FOR SKIN
The patient must follow some precautions before, during, and after the treatment. At Advance Wellness, we have the Best Doctor for PRP Treatment for Skin in Gurgaon, who updates the clients about these dos and don’ts. If you are planning to get the skin treatment, the following instructions also apply to you.
PRECAUTIONS BEFORE SKIN PRP TREATMENT
- Include more leafy green vegetables in your diet before treatment to keep skin cells healthy and hydrated.
- Avoid alcohol as it acts as a vasodilator which widens blood vessels increasing blood flow. It makes skin vulnerable to bruises.
- Avoid smoking and any drug consumption as it reduces platelets of blood which can make your blood sample less effective during the PRP treatment.
- Do cardio / cardiovascular exercise regularly before PRP as it improves the production of red blood cells which can give effective PRP results.
PRECAUTIONS ON THE DAYS OF PRP SKIN TREATMENT
- Do not use any cosmetic product without the advise of your dermatologist.
- Do not rub your face harshly or massage it roughly, it can disturb the performance of injected platelets during PRP.
- Avoid any kind of vigorous activity in daily routine or vigorous exercise.
- Avoid all kind of stress because under a happy skin the PRP treatment works the best way.
PRECAUTIONS AFTER PRP SKIN TREATMENT
- Wash face after 12 to 24 hours of your PRP treatment. Your cosmetologist will suggest you the best.
- Avoid sunlight after PRP as it can damage your skin. It you have to do, cover the skin and wear a broad-spectrum sunscreen.
- Always use a clean pillow otherwise you skin may get some rashes due to the dirt present on the pillow.
- Do not apply make-up, if you want to do so, you can use mineral make up that too after 24 hours of treatment.
After reading all this, you must be sure how safe and effective PRP skin treatment is. Let us know if you make up your mind. We have free video consultation available, or you can visit us for the Best PRP Treatment in Gurgaon. Our cosmetologists will tell you how you will get rid of your skin issues after treatment. Let this world see a better version of you.