PRP for hair loss - Reverse hair loss and stimulate hair growth
Procedure of PRP for hair loss
PRP, or Platelet Rich Plasma Treatment, is a procedure that involves injecting your own blood into your scalp to promote hair growth. A tiny amount of blood is removed from your arm first, and then platelet-rich plasma is extracted. The platelet-rich plasma is then injected into specific areas of the scalp to help with hair growth.
Advanced Wellness offers PRP for hair loss as an aesthetic hair care therapy in Gurgaon and Ghaziabad. This treatment is performed safely by our expert doctors in our cutting-edge facility. We strive to provide you with a painless PRP hair care treatment that promotes hair growth.
What is PRP for hair loss?
A PRP treatment for hair loss is a cutting-edge hair care therapy that helps in the restoration of hair growth. A PRP for hair loss results in growth of new hair in case of hair loss or baldness due to androgenic alopecia.
Advantages of Platelet-Rich Plasma treatment for hair loss
If you have been struggling with thinning hair, there are many reasons to consider our Platelet-Rich Plasma treatment for hair loss.
- PRP treatment strengthens the hair from thinning of the existing hair.
- Injecting platelets and stimulating growth factors enhances the blood supply to the hair follicles and thicken the hair shafts.
- PRP therapy has been found extremely effective in increasing the density of hair.
- PRP treatment is effective in treating alopecia areata and androgenic alopecia.
- Since there are no cuts or incisions required in this process, PRP therapy is a safe procedure.
- There is no risk of allergies since the own blood of an individual is used in PRP treatment.
- PRP therapy promotes the growth of hair transplants and serves as an improvement for other cosmetic methods.
- Following the therapy, there is limited hair loss.
- Less dandruff on the scalp of an individual through revitalization.
How to take care after PRP for Hair Loss
The result of PRP hair treatment varies from person to person. The result depends on the quality of your PRP, cardiovascular health and immune system. If any of these factors are compromised, you may not get satisfactory results. To improve the results of PRP hair treatment, you need to can do the following:
- Practice cardio training three times a week to produce more red blood cells and boost your immune system.
- Add green leafy vegetables to your daily diet and reduce processed and sugary foods.
- Smoking and alcohol slow down the healing process of PRP, so avoid it for six weeks at least
- Refrain from non-steroidal anti-inflammatory medications until your doctor says you can.
- Follow the postoperative measures and routine prescribed by your doctor.